- Company premises extending over 17000 m2, with a 9500 m2 production area
- More than 100 highly qualified employees
- Machinery embodying the latest technology with 100 automatic production machines
- We process 3000 tons of brass a year
- Annual production in excess of 60 million machined parts
- Diameter from 4 to 150 mm
- Weight from 1 to 5000 g
Our Management Team
From left to right: Ing. Alexander Dörsek, Ing. Mag. Dieter Körbisser, Dr. Michael Fischer, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Johann Dvorak, Ing. Thomas Zischinsky
What is tradition?
For us it is technology, quality and innovation!
All our employees are enthusiastically driven to manufacture machined brass parts and assemblies at the top level of quality. We will meet even your highest expectations and requirements.
The METUSAN success story began in Vienna in 1906.
The company, established by the Dvorak family, is built on rich experience – for many years we have been the leading and the largest producer of machined brass parts in Austria.
Perfection in industrialization, coupled with the latest manufacturing technologies, result in the highest levels of precision.